Many people will agree that it is really difficult to sustain ones business in this period of tough economic recession. Companies are looking at every corner to cut down their expenditure, and one such effective way is to outsource as much work as they can. Many companies have implemented this technique and are able to survive in this tough period. Outsourcing need of Accountants and Bookkeepers in business is now different.
Still many companies are unaware of the benefits of growing outsourcing sector. Moving out IT work to other companies has been practiced for decades, but outsourcing bookkeeping is still unheard by many. Here we highlight some benefits of outsourcing the need of Accountants and bookkeepers in business.
- Save Expenses – saving money is the first main reason of outsourcing work. But this should not be the main objective of moving out work. On an average a company is able to save nearly 20% of in-house bookkeeping expenditure. The fact that you are not required to pay the bookkeeper every month saves you money. Moreover, you don’t have to train an outside accountant. Small and medium size business feel the need of Accountants and Bookkeepers in business but for some it is too much expenditure. They can save considerable money by hiring a bookkeeper service.
- There will no expenses related to employment – You can save much more than just the salary by outsourcing your work. You are not required to make government contributions, pay employees taxes and other benefits. You will save yourself from employees’ compensation, health insurance, retirement benefits, government contribution, travel insurance, retirement, and vacation.
- Less Office Equipment – When you employ an accountant you have to provide him office space. You have to buy software license and computer systems and related things, all this will add to the expenditure. You have to update software license as and when required and train your employee accordingly. This is too much to ask from a small or medium size business. By outsourcing the need of accountants and bookkeepers you can save on these costs.
- Professional Advice – outsourced accountants are not directly attached to your business. Hence, they will not form part of office politics. This means, you will have impartial, unremitting and error free accounting services. This is particularly important during tough fiscal times and the need is to make tough decisions.
- Free Time for you – for business owner, bookkeeping can be a time consuming and tedious work and it can be quite frustrating at times. Thanks to improved infrastructure and technology, outsourcing organizations are quite effective in bookkeeping services. You don’t have to train outside bookkeeper and it will save you 50% of the cost. These trained experts can be exploited by your finance managers at a reasonable cost. You will have more control on outsourced bookkeeping. They will update the software of their own, and satisfactorily fulfil your need of Accountants and Bookkeepers in business.